CYPRUS INVESTMENT PROGRAMME
An attractive investment Program is offered by the Cyprus Government for individuals who wish to invest in Cyprus, in order to obtain Cypriot citizenship.
A. FINANCIAL CRITERIA
- A minimum donation of €75.000 to the Research and Innovation Foundation or an investment in an eligible Cyprus company and a minimum donation of €75.000 to the Cyprus Land Development Corporation.
- A minimum investment of €2,0 million for the purchase or construction of buildings or for the construction of other land development projects (residential or commercial developments, developments in the tourism sector) or other infrastructure projects.
- Purchase or participation in companies or organizations established and operating in the Republic of Cyprus with investment costs of at least €2,0 million.
- Investment in Alternative Investment Funds or Registered Alternative Investment Funds or financial assets of Cypriot companies or Cypriot organizations that are licensed by CySec and Exchange Commission for at least €2,0 million.
- Combination of the investments mentioned above, provided that the total investment will amount up to at least €2,0 million.
B. TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Clean Criminal Record (Also, not included in the list of persons whose assets, within the boundaries of the European Union, have been frozen as the result of sanctions).
- Schengen Visa (Third-Country nationals that do not require an entry visa for travelling in European Union member-states, as well as citizens of European Union Member States are excluded from this obligation).
- A permanent privately-owned residence in the Republic of Cyprus, the purchase price of which must be at least €500.000, plus V.A.T.
- Residence Permit in Cyprus.
WHY CYPRUS PASSPORT: IN A NUTSHELL
- All the rights of EU Citizen.
- Visa-free travel to 157 countries.
- Citizenship is granted to the whole family members- husband, wife and all financially dependent children including adult children between the ages of 18 and 28.
- Return on Investments after 5 years.
- Attractive tax system.
- High standard of living.